The Olympic Capital is a fantastic place to kick-back in your spare time. There is something for everyone, no matter what your taste. Some of the exciting options on offer include:
- Lake Geneva’s stunning views, beautiful riviera and array of sporting activities
- The Swiss Alps hiking and biking trails in summer and snow sports in winter
- The famous Vaudois countryside, including the UNESCO Heritage protected Lavaux vineyards
- Countless museums and theatres, concerts and festivals, and a host of other cultural activities all year round
- World-class restaurants and bars to suit every taste
Check out the official website of Lausanne Tourism to learn more about how you can spend your well-earned spare time in the Olympic Capital.